[PD] multislider & sinusoids~

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue Mar 23 15:39:18 CET 2004

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> It would help if you explained what these objects do since many if not
> most of us here are not Max users at all.
>
> Judging by the name "multislider", I think Yves' [pianoroll] object
> might be helpful to you:
>
> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html
>
> .

Yes you right I'm sorry, for sure multislider & pianoroll are kind of
same objects!!
For sinusoids~ you could control many sinus at different pitch. For
example you send a list of number trough pack and you unpack it into the
"sinusoids~" and you could control different sinus. Do you see which
kind of process I speak?

I'm not a maxers anymore!!!!

take care

juto