[PD] latest osc.dll for windows

enrike enrike at altern.org
Mon Mar 29 18:48:43 CEST 2004

hi all

Thanks to the help from the people in the OSC developer list, here it is
the latest osc external dll for windows. The previous one available was
compiled couple of years ago so it was pretty old.

This one solves few problems and incorporates new funtions that were
already available in the source for linux but nobody had compiled (at
least that I know and I could find on the net)

I uploaded it to this address so that it can be downloaded by anyone who
wants to test it.
www.ixi-software.net/content/download/osc_pd.html

I am not sure if i should include the source in the zip together with
the dll. I am neither sure about the licence. So let me know if i am
doing something wrong.

It would be good that the dll included in the external distribution at
sourceforge is updated, i dont know who to contact to about this. Same
for the http://barely.a.live.fm/pd/OSC distribution that dates from 2002.

Please do report bugs!

enjoy

--