[PD] [FRAMESTEIN] trouble on external monitor, some advance...

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Thu Apr 15 18:00:54 CEST 2004

hi list, juha

concerning my recently posted problem about moving FRAMESTEIN- (as well
as GEM-)windows to an external monitor, i am currently on a trial and
error situation and thought you might be interested in my discovery:

i found out that the main problem seems to be the "dragging" of the
FRAMESTEIN-window across the "border" of the dual screen. when i gave
the window a creation argument that positioned it on the 2nd monitor (no
overlapses) everything worked fine.

anybody has some more profound knowledge in this field ?

ciao

oliver