[PD] mouse or keyboard in

dmotd inaudible at dart.net.au
Tue Apr 20 13:07:54 CEST 2004

hi,

  you may be interested in an unrelated project for keyboard entry
  called dasher: http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/
  it uses continuous streams of flowing characters to emulate text
  input, with intuitive word and phrase completion.. is opensrc
  and available for a large chunk of platforms.  designed
  specifically for disabilities and has a unique aesthetic
  interface.. hope it helps!

  ciao,

dmotd