[PD] open source Pd workshops

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Apr 21 19:33:35 CEST 2004

I think that's a brilliant idea, particularly given that I'm teaching an intro workshop this fall and would love
to see resources. Of course, as i get a clearer idea of what I'll be doing, I'll add my own resources to the
pot.

If there needs to be any web development in relation to this project, I'd love to help.

-Ian