[PD] open source Pd workshops

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 22 17:01:16 CEST 2004

Ok, to get things starting, I created a Wiki on pure-data.org:

http://pure-data.iem.at/docs/workshops

After we get a better idea of how to organize this, then we can decide
to change it to something more structured, like HTML, PDF, whatever.

I think that workshops are different than tutorials and documentation.
To me, tutorials are more narrow in focus, like one specific task, and
they are aimed at someone working without an instructor.  These
workshops should be teaching materials for teaching classes, with a
syllabus, readings, exercises, and even lecture notes.  I think given
Miller's book and other resources being online, think we should be able
to have all of the course materials freely available.

To start we can do this all in English, then as they get developed,
they could be translated into any language.

.hc