[PD] RE: [PD-announce] RRADical in CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 24 16:49:51 CEST 2004

On Saturday, Apr 24, 2004, at 05:43 America/New_York, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
> Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:
>
>> Today I wanted to try your RRADical patches. First I read the pdf
>> documentation, then I wanted to try your Memento tutorial.
>> So I included pool, OSC, zexy and iemlib, but I still get a lot of
>> errors:
>>
>> (e.g. if I open 2-tut.pd: "The_Originator":)
>> tosymbol, fromsymbol   ... couldn't create
>> OSCprepend    connection failed
>> (OSCroute->send)  connection failed
>> (pool->print)  connection failed
>> OSCroute $1     ...couldn't create
>
> I suppose Cyclone is missing, and with IEMLIB loaded, make sure, the
> [prepend] from Cyclone is used instead of the one in IEMLIB.

I plan on making proper final releases of the MacOS X and Windows
installers in May.  Will you help me get RRADical incorporated into
these installers?  It'll reduce these kind of questions on the list a
lot.  Part of this effort will be converting IEMlib to individual
objects, which is the last major source of naming conflicts.

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
								-David Zicarelli