[PD] GEM + Logitech Quickcam = no textures

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Apr 27 20:46:42 CEST 2004

I moved the pix_pix2sig~ and pix_sig2pix~ upstream and it replaced the white (untextured) cube with total
blackness. Um. So now, as per these suggestions, I'm going to try to install the pwcx which is not installed on
my system. However, as far as I can tell, this requires recompiling the modules. Since I'm running a stock
kernel, this will in turn require compiling the kernel, which I need to do anyway to enable the realtime patch.
Thanks for the help, I'll get back to y'all when I've seen if the compilation helps.

-Ian