[PD] maximum length of symbols

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 29 12:07:07 CEST 2004

what i found out (have a look at the attachment):

to send symbols from [netclient] to [netserver] works fine. the other way
around, from [netserver] to [netclient], works until a symbol-lenght of 32
characters. longer symbols are splitted in two [netserver]-messages.
Is there a way to send symbols of 40 characters this way?
Or is there a possibility to send lists over internet?

roman

Olaf Matthes hat geschrieben: