[PD] pd -rt and linux 2.6

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu May 6 18:09:08 CEST 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> > the patch, frank wrote about, was only in miller's branch, not in the
> > cvs. i added it and it works fine now ... thanks for the hint ...
> sorry for this stupid message ... it seems that my local copy of the
> cvs branch wasn't in sync with the cvs ...

I was wondering, because miller adoped it from the CVS in a slightly
changed version. Anyhow, I patched in millers changes form 0.37.1,
so we would be up and running again on CVS. The next task would
be to sort out the changes in the devel_0_37 into separate patches
comment them and present them to Miller in digestible portions, as
we discussed at the LAD meeting. Prob a task for the weekend.

Guenter