[PD] xnetreceive

Jorge Cardoso jccardoso at porto.ucp.pt
Mon May 10 17:02:20 CEST 2004

I agree.

I actually started out by making changes to [netserver] but then decided to put the code
on a new object, since I would have to implement more functionalities into netserver to
mantain its philosofy (mantaining a client list, sending messages to a specific client, etc).

Anyway I think it would be good to have UDP support in [netserver]. Maybe I can try to
play a bit more with the code...

jc

---
Jorge Cardoso <-> jorgecardoso at ieee.org

"Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're absolutely right." - Henry Ford