[PD] ICC compile [or: PD + P4 + Linux = massive headache!]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri May 7 18:56:08 CEST 2004

Josh Steiner wrote:

> i have gotten denormal cpu spikes from the MSP version of pd.  which
> version have you used that doesnt have them?

You mean for win, right?

Don't recall which versions I was using. Haven't booted windoze in over
a year. But I am pretty sure it was PD extended, from Sourceforge,
running on win2K, although exact version I am unsure of. If it was a
year or so ago, that would mean 0.36.something, right?

Patches ran pretty clean with it, as they do when I use PD 0.37.1
extended from cvs with Gentoo on my AMD Shuttle box. It is just the P4
Linux laptop which makes my life less than ideal.

...but baby, maybe my luck will change tonight ;-)
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 101: