[PD] changing the coding (character set)

Yury yurolog at mail.ru
Sat May 15 17:54:24 CEST 2004

hello Krzysztof , list !

Friday, May 14, 2004 3:07:30 AM Krzysztof wrote:
KC> do not know about your setup, but the version of Tcl coming with
KC> Miller's Pd for Windows lacks encoding files
 i have pd-0.37-0 (with Tcl 8.3)

KC> You should get iso8859-5.enc file, and put it where Tcl would
KC> search for (probably ...\pd\lib\Tcl8.3\encoding).
 if i understand you correctly
 my problem with viewing iso8859-5 text in pd
 may be solved by a single "iso8859-5.enc" file,
 but where can i get it ?

 i don't seem to be a hacker and
 i'm afraid i can't create it by myself.

 may i modify any similar *.enc file ?
 or it is a hard nut for a non-programmer person ?

--
thnx in advance,
 Yury                            mailto:yurolog at mail.ur.ru