[PD] pure-data.org lapsed ?

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Sat May 15 23:39:07 CEST 2004

hi again,

Am Samstag 15 Mai 2004 23:10 schrieb Eric Skogen:
> they're just out to get some cash, any price they can. i'm sure they
> have a script that picks up random lapsed sites.
>
> http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum25/1247.htm

sorry, the forum requires registration, i refuse to do so ;-)

anyway, i just mailed to our provider about the situation.
our provider is very supportive of open-source and the community, they just
believe in it. and i think they have good contacts, too. maybe we have a
chance to get it back. would be a real shame if it would be gone forever,
just due to sloppiness ....

greets,

chris