[PD] gui soldout?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun May 16 20:02:07 CEST 2004

On Sun, 16 May 2004, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> olsn wolf hat gesagt: // olsn wolf wrote:
>
> > sorry I`m little bit puzzled
> > building pd from source worked fine. starting pd no gui is comin up - same
> > as on the .deb package.
> > anyone seen what I cannot see?
> > the computer&me is unstable and recently set up/upgraded...

Hi,

if you choose a random time to upgrade a Debian system to unstable then
you run the risk that something weird happens. Thats why I normally
only do apt-get upgrade to testing and get the packages I need
one by one from unstable. This is generally more secure.

You might have problems with your soundcard too (try starting with
-noaudio.)

Guenter