[PD] OSC make or make OSC same error:

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 19 21:37:33 CEST 2004

Hallo,
nomeparece at gmx.net hat gesagt: // nomeparece at gmx.net wrote:

> im getting this  error no matter if i try the command Make or Make OSC,
> i have read a thread from derek holzer and kurt at kapotski
> (http://iem.kug.ac.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2003-12/018465.html)
> but still cannot install it, i have installed the libOSC first as the
> readme says i might be lost in the correct way to state the path to my
> include path. this is how it looks like right now.

What version do you have there?  My README say something else:

  Build:
  linux, macosx:

  to build run
  ./configure
  make
  make install

This works here. You should use the OSC externals from CVS, they
include some important bugfixes, that might or might not be included
in your package.

And I really need to fix that licence text sometime soon.

Ciao