[PD] Re: [PD-announce] wvvw - wave viewer, further adventures

Tom Schouten doelie at zzz.kotnet.org
Sun May 30 16:04:57 CEST 2004

hi david,

> - closing the window with the mouse causes pd to quit with "pd_gui: pd
> process exited".

bug.

> - deleting the wvvw object leaves the wvvw window still in existence

that's a feature :)
there's only one window, which (should) live as long as your pd
session, but it can host multiple wave views. (if you use multiple
wvvw objects)

> - and once (hasn't been replicated) instantiating wvvw with an unknown array
> name actually caused my system to hang.

ouch. nasty bug.

> Other than that, looks great. :)

thanks :)

btw, if you have a recent nvidia card, you can use this to set
full screen anti-aliasing:

export __GL_FSAA_MODE=5