[PD] pix_texture: not using client storage with

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 7 19:21:18 CEST 2004

Jan Meinema wrote:
> Does anyone know why I get this message every time I alter the color and
> rotate object. What does "not using client storage" mean. The changes I

no need to worry.
i means, that client-storage is not used (which is a more-or-less
efficient way to transfer pixel-data from main-memory on the client to
the gfx-card on the server - if i understand it correctly ;-))

yoyou can send a message "client_storage 1" to the [pix_texture] to
enable it; this might speed up the texturing (or slow it down: that's
why the default is off)

the warning you get is a left over. (are you using release-0.90 ?)

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes