[PD] Pd on Mac OS X

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:59:34 CEST 2004

My experience with Pd on OS X is that it seems to be stable, but with a
couple of bugs. I have been having problems with the keyup and ctlin
generating unwanted numbers, which are both easy enough problems to
fix. Aside from that and the lack of externals libraries in OS X the
program runs fine and I can rely on it for live performance...

I hope this helps....
David