[PD] Eyesweb and pd via OSC

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Jun 9 16:57:42 CEST 2004

we recently used Eyesweb in a theaterproject where we tracked and
analysed the motion of the performer and send out the data via OSC to
various computer for further processing. Some of the dataresults in EW
are in matrixformat but I use the scalarfrommatrix object which gives
access to the individual cells and sent them out as scalars.

> in eyesweb that you can not do in pd , witch is very faster .........

While I done several motiontracking stuff with PD /gem and being really
happy with that combination, I think Eyesweb can do some more stuff in
that area. So if you are into motionanalysis AND on Windows (but the
guys promised me a Linux version), go give it a try.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner