[PD] counter object documentation

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jun 20 23:05:09 CEST 2004

Hallo,
andreithomaz hat gesagt: // andreithomaz wrote:

> I am having a problem with the reference file for counter object
> (GEM).

You should take care when relying on the counter from Gem. There are
several other counter objects and IMHO the one from Cyclone, which is
compatible to the Max-counter, is the one to use as [counter].
Generally I don't use [counter] objects at all until this is fixed and
we have only one [counter] - at best as an internal in Pd, because
otherwise this name clash won't be solved, I fear.

In the meantime I would recommend to build counters with other
objects.

Ciao