OT: [PD] PD for Audio Manipulation/Mangling

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 15:12:38 CEST 2004

Zax,

As a non-Audiomulch user, I had just heard that others had used it for
live realtime processing of audio input and not experienced it myself.

However, having just downloaded the software to check, I can confirm
that to process audio from your soundcard's input's, you need to do the
following:

Open AudioMulch
Right-click in the Patcher pane
Select New -> Input / Output -> Soundin

The Soundin contraption is even set to use the soundcard input by
default - you actually have to double-click  and check a check-box to
get it use WAV files. Audiomulch even seems to offer multichannel input
through the use of auxiliary mapping.

Maybe this is a relatively new feature and you have an old version that
doesn't include it.

Jamie