[PD] searching Time Stretch. vst-fx

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Jun 27 13:20:45 CEST 2004

Hi Lazzaro,

Lazzaro Nicolò CIccolella wrote:
> Hi,
> someone can suggest where i can find a (free, or better, a *gpl) vst
> plug-in that run well in PD for perform a (realtime) basic
> time-stretching ?

I don't know about a VSTi, but there are some things for PD you can try.

First, try: pd/doc/7.stuff/soundfile-tools/3.phase.vocoder.pd

If that isn't enough of a time-stretcher for you, you could try Frank
Barknecht's Syncgrain~ external. It's in PD externals CVS, I think, or here:

http://footils.org/pkg/syncgrain-0.2.tgz

If you need something that's ready to go with a [somewhat] simple GUI,
you could try my own Particle Chamber:

http://puredata.info/Members/derek/Particlechamber.zip/view

good luck,
d.