[PD] String editing

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jun 29 11:27:30 CEST 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> The prepend from Cyclone does not do this. Maybe you are using the one
> from IEMlib? Or the one in Ggee or prepend2 or ... We have to agree on
> one and only one prepend sooner than later. Please someone make
> Cyclone's prepend a built-in object. ;)

This would be one solution, the main problem with including prepend I
see in the fact that it is working completely differently from the
builtin append object. This would introduce inconsistency into the system.

The better solution would be to include it into the  external
collection on CVS (which I am going to do now, if its possible).

Guenter