[PD] pd waveform shutter effect

Exflux-6 dialectical at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:10:33 CEST 2004

Has anyone got an example patch I can look at which takes a sound
sample and divides it up into individual segments and plays them in
succession with a very small gap of silence in-between, kind of like
the effect you'd find in some kinds of club music... One I can think
of for the moment is the trance track Ascension by Oakenfold.. It's a
very cool effect I'd like to duplicate in my own compilations...

Thankx,
Ex

--
di·a·lec·tic: (n)
The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange of