[PD] crash report

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 17:38:00 CEST 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 2:15 AM, doktorp wrote:

> er, shit. somehow I mistakenly put test-1 for my version, sorry for
> the confusion. I am indeed running impd 0.37-1
>
> ./pd -version
> reading startup file: /Users/dkp/.pdrc
> Pd version 0.37.1
> oslo:/Applications/Programming/ImPureData/uPDated.app/Contents/
> Resources/pd-0.37-1/bin dkp$
>
> that was lame, sorry..

...um, assuming that you are still having the problem after not using
test-1 (?), part of the problem may be impd itself:  if you are using
uPDated.app, unless you are using your own build, you should realize
that it is very experimental, and shouldn't be relied on fully:  newer
versions seem to be better, but I remember having some weird problems
with the uPDated.app that was distributed awhile back...

...definitely try to run the actual 0.37-1 binaries from the command
line and see if the bug still crops up...also, which tcl/tk are you
using?

l8r,
jamie