[PD] readanysf~ for os x

Etienne Desautels titi at sat.qc.ca
Wed Jul 14 19:20:05 CEST 2004

Hi August,

I saw that on the list :

> the newest version of readany, which I worked on heavily from
> feb-april,
> is now compiled on OS X.   I haven't released it yet, 'cause I haven't
> gotten around to cleaning it all up.  been busy.

and i was wondering if you have release the OS X version and if there's
a binary somewhere? Right now I'm using sfread~ to play some sound
files because I need to be able to loop, seek and start to play the
file quickly but the seek function doesn't seem to work. So I would
like to use readanysf~ !

Thanks

Etienne