[PD] readanysf~ for os x

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Jul 15 16:41:31 CEST 2004

> I have posted a zip file of the v0.13 readanysf~.pd_darwin that I've been using on PD under OS 10.3.4 here:
> http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~nickm/pd/
[...]
> August - hope you don't mind - let me know if that's not ok by you.
> I'll remove the file in a few weeks.

thats cool.  if it works for everyone, then I'll just add it to the
download section.

it looks like the binary you provide is dynamically linked to all the libs
(which is how one should really do it).  Anyone using it will still need
to install all the other libraries.

So, what's the proper way on a Mac to distribute a binary like this?
(as if I'd have time to put a proper package together :)

-august.