[PD] Setting properties of number object

MvH cola at looze.net
Mon Jul 19 00:20:42 CEST 2004

hej, thanx for the info. I got something working now, that blocks off the
update sigal ( going through a message ) when the slider is dragged, and
sends the data to veejay to update 'current frame' ( an int) when this
happens.

ugly, but functioning. though it seems to take a little time before it's
running again.( less then half a second...) that's propably my dumb patch.
I'll look into the matter
when im finished with some other part of the project...and know more
tricks... :)