[PD] Re: test tar package with readanysf~ dependencies for OSX

n m nmariette at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 31 06:25:48 CEST 2004

If anybody downloaded this file while I had it up there, please delete it straight away!  Do not extract it!
I very stupidly included a system dylib in the tar.  My system is Panther 10.3.4, so extracting it would probably be ok if you have the same system version, but it will probably cause problems on any other system.  That said, I take no responsibility if you tried this.
I have removed the file.  I'll try again without the system dylibs.  (with only the dylibs for readanysf dependencies that you would otherwise have to download and compile if you built readanysf from scratch).
If I have another go I'll give it a thorough test before I post it.
Nick