[PD] PD 0.38 test 4 released

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Fri Sep 3 14:45:11 CEST 2004

This is amazing.  Thanks for all the hard work, it really paid off.

One other question, somewhat related.  Is anybody working on
integrating this new OS X stuff into the devel branch?  Has there been
any more progress with the threaded soundfiler?  Last time I tried
devel 0.37 the threading seemed to work, but I couldn't get audio in at
all.  It also died if I tried to use my .pdrc...

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus

www.mn-l.com // www.nishlapidus.com
matt at ekran.org // matt at mn-l.com // mattn-l at rogers.com