[PD] multichannel with SB Audigy 2 (winXP)

Andres Cabrera acabrera at teleset.com.co
Wed Sep 29 19:32:46 CEST 2004

Hi,
It could be that you are using MME, which only supports 2 channels per
device, you need ASIO for this. I believe that if your card doesn't have
ASIO and doesn't show up as several outputs when using MME, pd cannot
talk to it multichannel. You couls try asio4all, but I think I've heard
it's not working multichannel...
Cheers,
Andres