[PD] square wave osc & pwm

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 3 16:46:58 CEST 2004

cool thanks for that solution roman,

mathieu literally minutes ago suggested this solution: [expr~
tanh(100*$v1+$v2)]

i guess the outcome is the same with both solutions.
However, this has pointed out to me that I still lack fundamental (meaning
mathematical) understanding in this area, so i got stuff to learn :).
Probably should turn back to miller's book and read again from page 1.

cheers
Anton