[PD] [bug] font changes

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Mon Oct 4 14:44:23 CEST 2004

hi miller,

I'm not sure if this has been reported before but I found the following
in pd-0.38 and earlier versions:

If you try to change the font size of patches with subpatches and not all
successive ones in the hierarchy are visible pd crashes. example patch is
attached.

take care,

p.s.: I also changed the spigot help file according to the diff I sent
      it's here -> http://test.pilot.fm/pd/misc/

--
chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)