[PD] dynamically loading abstractions

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Oct 5 16:53:13 CEST 2004

hello,

I send to the list few day ago a Lindenmayer System exemple patch.

this exemple was basic, but I already made growing tree, or dynamicaly
changing system.

you can then make what you want using a single LSystem.
the tip is to stor every information regarding the geometrie in a list
that can be dinamicaly modified.

cyrille