[PD] Re: pd 0.38 test and GEM

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 8 02:07:40 CEST 2004

This is really a post for the list, since they are many people who can
answer this question.  I CC'ed it.

The .pdrc should work fine.  Miller introduced the
~/Library/Preferences/com.ucsd.pd.plist file in 0.38test? which saved
the prefs set from within Pd.app.  At the pd~conf, IOhannes, tigital,
and me worked quite a bit on integrating Gem better on MacOS X, so
there should be improvements in the future.

.hc

On Oct 5, 2004, at 4:30 AM, Nick Dan wrote:

> Hi, I tried running pd.app 0.38 test but couldn’t get it to load a
> patch I made that included the GEM library. To make GEM load at
> startup for 0.37 I just edited a startup applescript I used. Is there
> a file I have to edit inside pd.app to load GEM as well?
>

> -Nick

____

"Information wants to be free."
                              -Stewart Brand