[PD] [rradical]example.pd bugs?

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 21:46:06 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Finally got the example patch in the instruments directory loaded up with no
errors. But I found a few things that seems a bit strange.

1. in the sub-patch "interna" in analosc.pd. I had to swap the order of
$0-wave-out/in, $0-warm-out/in and $0-inst-out/in to get it to work. In
addition, the $0-lfo parameter where left out without the "-out" and "-in"
bit.

2. in the analogue.pd, I got:
error: scale: no method for "float"
I had to get rid of the scales the replace it with "/ 127" and its ok.

3.the level in which the adsr-engine seems to be quite low so I had to take
out the double "*~" that come after it.

are these bugs? I still have not quite get the hand of it in this patch.
Apologies if I am wrong.

Cheers

CHUN