[PD] autoboot in Linux - solution

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 15:20:10 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Following this thread, I have also experimented starting Pd automatically
but after the login instead of during the boot. I did it by having similar
script as the below and used the "(in
FC2+Gnome)Menu->Preferences->Sessions->Startup Programs" to call the script.

However, I noticed that the Pd I started this way don't have the terminal
window which acts as the Pd's message window. How can I script it in such
way that I got Pd with the message window?

Many thanks

CHUN