[PD] Evolution UC-33 tools in RRADical CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Oct 26 19:13:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

just so they don't get missed by anyone owning a Evolution UC-33 or a
similar Midi-faderbox: I added some IMO very useful abstractions to
the Sourceforge-CVS in abstractions/rradical/control which act as a
bridge between Midi controller data and OSC messages, as they are used
everywhere in RRADical. A screenshot of one of the abstractions is
attached.

Some settings for the UC-33 presets 1 and 10 ("Cubase Multichannel
Mixing"), which I always use, are also in CVS, but midi learn makes
custom settings very easy.

Ciao