[PD] selfresetting counter

Martin Stepanek martin at lo-res.org
Tue Nov 2 21:53:09 CET 2004

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Ian Smith-Heisters wrote:

> Have a look in the control examples help under more_counters. Basically all
> you do is run the output of a counter to a sel object that outputs a bang
> every time it gets a certain number. Send the bang to a 0 message, which will
> send the 0 to your float atom.
> -Ian

thanks paul and ian for your help!

actually i did have a look at the
counters and more_counters examples. but there the wiring is different.
there the author(s) go away from [+ 1] and not from the [float]. going
away from the float like ian suggested made my code work.

and sorry for the html-trouble.

martin