[PD] linux migration/ Planet CCRMA

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Nov 6 16:36:42 CET 2004

Quick fix would be to install the TCL/TK from the kernel development
packages on your RedHat installation CDs.

But I would recommend getting into Planet CCRMA in the long run. The
audio packages are pretty well maintained... although I've been waiting
*forever* to see PDP/PiDiP show up on their list.

hint hint hint to Fernando!

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl