[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Re: prepend w/ set message - ignore

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 10 09:38:48 CET 2004

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> just because i am interested and i don't want to think right now.
>
> how do you prepend something to a "set" message with [cyclone/prepend]?
>
> e.g. i want to construct [foo set bar( out of [foo( and [set bar(

You do this, by converting [set bar( to [list set bar( somehow.
Unfortunatly that's not trivial at all for lists of unknow length -
which in turn is, what you use [prepend] for instead of [x $1 $2(

Technically I actually would prefer IEMlib prepend to be the standard
[prepend] because of this problem, but Cyclone is more Max compatible.

Btw: Both Cyclone and Zexy have [avg~]

Ciao