[PD] readsf~ / soundfiler crash with lots of big files

pete mcpartlan petemcpartlan at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 20:06:19 CET 2004

hi stephan,

could you not have less tables by not allocating each
voice an array? loading soundfiles into say 6 arrays
and switching between them. and as you press a key it
loads the key into the oldest array/table, there's a
file in the documentation about voice allocation i
think....

hope this is useful

pete

=====