[PD] openpanel bug or prozess management?

--//-- schwarz at gen-control.com
Tue Nov 16 11:20:35 CET 2004

hi

just a second try....

there is a strange behaviour on windows when using for example
openpanel or the colorchooser. if the dialog window stays open for
more than say 5sec (time varies from session to session) gem stops
rendering until the dialog is closed again. i have this problem for one
or two years now (allways assuming it may be because of bad patching).
now i looked a little closer and it and found out that it occurs not only
in my patches on my machine. maybe its some process management
stuff or something

regards
wolfgang