[PD] ASCII Conversion

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Nov 19 01:09:34 CET 2004

Oh! I didn't realize that was a URL last time you sent that. I haven't
been able to compile flext under windows with bcc yet, so I couldn't get
any2ascii working. Granted, I'm new to compilation under windows.

Thanks.
- -I

http://whats-your.name/pd/extra/dllcity/ascii2any.dll
http://whats-your.name/pd/extra/dllcity/ascii.dll