[PD] ASIO latency (windows)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 22 23:34:30 CET 2004

Hi,
It would be great if you could simply try out the native ASIO implementation
of devel_0_38 and give some feedback.
I'm having fun with my RME HDSP, running at measured latencies below 10 ms.
With Portaudio i never achieved latencies below 25 ms.
It works mostly, although with some things still to fix. Tim and i are
positive that the latency can still be reduced.

best greetings,
Thomas