[PD] Pd OS X installer with Iemlib and Zexy

martin pichlmair pi at attacksyour.net
Thu Dec 9 14:17:21 CET 2004

> speaking of this OSX installer, is it just me or are other people
> really annoyed with the new drop down "help" menu in this version. If
> you are looking for a specifc file in a folder, like in 5.reference,
> it takes forever and a day to scroll there!

no it is not just you. on the other hand having a place to find all
installed objects (if each of them got a help patch) is quite a good
thing. especially for newbies. it is a sad thing that most help patches
do not feature a library name otherwise ordering them would be easy -
there is also no mechanism where it should be stored beside doing so in
the filename (or directory structure).

so: if you can think of a solution on how it works better you are sure
welcome to propose it. until then hcs did the best possible.

lg
martin