[PD] rradical paths problem

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Dec 10 21:52:01 CET 2004

Hallo,
Brad Kligerman hat gesagt: // Brad Kligerman wrote:

> I searched in the archives some more and followed these indications>>
>
> -path
> /rradical/memento:/rradical/control:/rradical/tpl:/rradical/instruments:
> /rradical/effects
>
> from the post RRADical in CVS.
>
> I added this into my paths and it seemed to work for me...
> I can open all the tutorials, and some of Chun Lee's patches
> <http://www.sonicvariable.com/software.html> that use rradical (without too
> many errors, anyway).
> The rradical project seems great, but I think the instructions need to be
> clearer for it to have an effect on how we use pd.

Yes, sorry about this. I am thinking, if it might be better to just
move all rradical patches (except Memento) into a single directory?
This would make it easier to install this stuff, but OTOH it will make
it more difficult to get an overview about what of the rradicals are
effects, which are instruments or which are intended as control
objects. It would be easier if Pd would allow to specify something
like: "-path /path/to/rrad/*"

Ciao