[PD] rradical paths problem

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Dec 10 22:00:00 CET 2004

Hallo,
Brad Kligerman hat gesagt: // Brad Kligerman wrote:

> Hi all (once again) : I'm having a very basic problem getting rradical
> to function.
>
> I followed the _installation_ instructions setting up my paths. But when
> I open an example or tutorial (ex: pd/rradical/memento/tutorial/3-tut.pd)
> I get:
> > OSCprepend $1
> >... couldn't create
> >originator.pd 11 0 61 1 (gatom->text) connection failed
> >originator.pd 33 0 61 0 (receive->text) connection failed
> >originator.pd 61 0 59 0 (text->outlet) connection failed
> >originator.pd 81 0 61 0 (message->text) connection failed
>
> In other words it can't find _originator.pd_ even though the directory
> is in my path.

No, it cannot find OSCprepend.pd. Sorry, this is an error on my side:
I intended to move OSCprepend.pd from "rradical/control" to
"rradical/memento" for some time, but always forgot. :(

I changed this on CVS now, but you could just move over OSCprepend.pd
from the "control" dir for now or add this to your Pd-path as well.

However depending on which "_installation_ instructions" you followed,
then "rradical/control" should be in your path already.

Ciao