[PD] popup resets on minimizing/workspace switching how to fix?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Dec 15 21:55:17 CET 2004

Hmmmm.

It looks like when you switch workspaces or minimize in gnome that the whole
canvas is redrawn. This means that popup assumes it is the first time it has
been drawn and therefore no one could have selected any options.

How do things like vslider remember their position when re-drawing?
(which file contains the vslider code?)

How can I test if this is the first time the widget is being drawn compared to
the first time after the window has been minized??

Any suggestions?

Thanks
B.